Wednesday, October 14, 2009

wake up, eat & drink/shower, get dressed, school, eat, school, eat, school, be social, eat & drink, homework, eat & drink, tv, eat & drink, sleep.

My life right now: sports, school, sports, shopping, sports, a social life, sports, blogging, sports, and trying to sleep.

One of my favourite (however, expensive for me) stores downtown had a major sale on today. I tried on two pairs of pants (one a strange, dark, Halloweeny crocodile print and one brown, edgy, vertically striped pants, both which were too big unfortunately. And a GORGEOUS floor-length baby pink (who would've guessed a year ago that I'd be wearing a floor length bubblegum baby pink dress and I wouldn't be complaining or look like I was in pain). I had no reason to by the dress though, so I passed.


It's funny how in stores, big and small, I treat the clothing with so much care and respect. I handle them delicately and never let them touch the ground. You wouldn't be able to tell from the floor of my room, which goes (horizontally) comme ca:

clothesmirrorclotheschairclothesbedwithclothesonitclotheswall.
I'm not sure why, but lately I've been dressing very grungey. It's not like it's a bad thing, but it is a thing I've noticed. Maybe because it (usually) requires less effort then other styles, or maybe that's just how I am right now.

Fall Out Boy has been stuck in my head all day. I actually like their lyrics, there's a lot more depth in their lyrics if you look, and I like that. Them and the Black Kids.

OUTFIT: shirt - friend's, hat - h&m, skirt - random/unknown, tights - no nameish brand more random/unknown, ring on necklace - found in my grandmother's old dresser, k on necklace - gift, soccer ball necklace - gift, dove necklace - f21 (hooray cheap jewellery!).

1 comment: