Monday, October 5, 2009

i actually solved a real version of a rubik's cube. okay maybe not, but i swear i was three blocks away, i promise :)


I'm the assistant coach along with one of my favourite teachers for the junior (grades 4 - 6) girls volleyball team, oh my gosh they're sooo cute! Well, most of them. Minus the evil, I DON'T LISTEN I THINK I'M COOLER THEN EVERYONE ones, those are definitely NOT as cute.
Other then that, and Rubiks cubes are awesome, I haven't much to say. I'm super busy, but hopefully tomorrow I'll be more entertaining :)


OUTFIT: shirt - dad's, rings - mexico/gifts, bracelet - unknown, rubiks cube necklace - cube from toys r us on random necklace, skirt - h&m, tights - random

3 comments:

  1. The rubik's cube necklace is a really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute,
    the rubik's cube necklace is a great way to spend time in school, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wanting a rubiks cube necklace, kudos to you for creating one and almost solving the rubiks cube :D you look really adorable in those specs!

    ReplyDelete