Saturday, October 3, 2009

*rubbing eyes, tryyying to stay awake*

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday (I was being social, and living IRL!), so this was yesterday's outfit. I told you it would be inspired from the graffiti picture, and it is, but mainly the colours - which you can't really tell from the pictures :(((. Sometimes I get really, really frustrated because I have soooo many good ideas but I don't have the clothing to make those ideas reality, and I'm trying to save for my exchange to France. Gar money makes us all mad.
Money, and that it's sometimes hard to find a spot for pictures. I've got a pretty tight schedule - LOL I sound ridiculous - and so I don't have a lot of time in general. Well, some days I have a lot of time, some days I've got no time, not even to breathe. But I'm trying to make it work, and I gotta find more spots in my spare time, other then in my messy house. BETTER SPOTS TO COME! :D



I have this thing in which I'll like a dress for a while, then I won't (actually, that's the same with most of my clothes). But for dresses I just use them as skirts, pulling the top inside of it and belting it (sometimes paper bag effect, sometimes a big belt that covers the fold, etc). I did that with this dress, which is incredibly old and sooo not me, unless used as a skirt. INNOVATION FTW.


I had tryouts again this morning, so right now I'm just in a soccer jersey for my favourites, Toronto FC, and camp sweatpants. I'm off for a nap (I know I'm tired because my eyes are randomly crossing themselves if I look at one spot for too long), but hopefully later I'll put together something good.
OUTFIT:
skirt - dress, unknown
shirt - h&m mens
belt - gift
coat - volcom

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Haha, I know that finding picture spots can be hard! And I always wear long, vintage skirts as dresses!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore
    and omg welcome to my life re: hard to find picture spots

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete