Monday, October 19, 2009

i hate you but i love you but i hate that i love you.

I don't like this picture.

I've had so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, (not even hyperbolizing, if that's a word) homework latetly. I have to do some right after this. I can't believe how much work I've got! But oh well. Today I needed something that I could change really quickly in, et viola! I was wearing my I <3 NY shirt underneath, but this was taken after volleyball at school outside my house, and I kept my volleyball shirt on. I straightened my hair today, but it didn't stay completely straight. It never does, I shouldn't be surprised.

The weather today was surprisingly really nice. Sunny but cool, it's was niiiiice. (Oh yay multiple iiiiiiiii's look trippy :D).

Where The Wild Things Are movie poster, much? Minus the van in the background.

Useless writing, blah blah, I found this these three amazing products at Bath and Body Works the other day - a "rainkissed leaves" perfume, a pomagrante perfume (SERIOUSLY THE BEST EVER), and this orange peel hand cream that immediately wakes you up. I didn't buy any of it, but I would have if I had more money D:.

SPEAKING OF REGRETS, a month or so ago, when I went to Kensington Market in Toronto, I saw this GORGEOUS beige leather duffel bag, old but in good condition, with a map of Paris on it. It wasn't even expensive! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I DIDN'T BUY IT AND I SWEAR I THINK ABOUT THAT BAG EVERY SINGLE DAY. I must track it down.

I don't even know what I'm doing in this photo; or what I'm looking at.
I'm considering doing a video post soon. Veronica from Raspberry and Red posted one recently, and I loove love looove making videos. Stay tuned.

Also, I've got a 16gb black iPod Touch for sale, only a few months old, for sale. E-mail me if you are interested or have any questions about it!

FREE HUGS.


No comments:

Post a Comment