Thursday, October 1, 2009

alliterations are awesome.

I just finished dinner after coming home from my friend's house and it's already 7:30pm. 7:30?!? Where did the day go? Since I don't have any pictures from today (trust me, it wasn't that exciting), here's a few from the ending of August (I think) - not exactly that exciting either. I've had these plaid jeans for a year now, I find it funny that NOW people are wearing plaid a lot. Every says I'm ahead of the time, maybe it's just time is too slow for me?
Oh yeah and, these photos are blurry and strange.. I'm sorrrry! :(
Today was very facepalmy. It's insane how facepalmy today was. In my whole class, only about 3 people had heard of Coco Chanel, and only 1 other person knew who she was! I cannot believe that at ALL. IT'S INSANE. I FEEL BAD FOR THE POOR KIDS!
OUTFIT: shirt - h&m mens shirt, plaid pants - h&m, shoes - unknown

Just, ye know, FYI, the girl on the right is my French exchange partner, she goes home oh Tuesday the 13th... she will have been here for two whole months! Times flies.......
I keep wanting to go shopping and buying stuff I see (in-store and online) but I'm trying to save money because of my trip to France, I'm expecting to spend a lot of money there (in truth). The other problem is there is like, three stores in my entire city I shop at: H&M, and two little resale stores downtown. That's pretty much it. We don't really have vintage stores and our thrifting...well, it's hard to find actual good stuff. But enough complaining.....


This is defintely my outfit inspiration for tomorrow. It was in an alleyway when we went to Kenzington Market in Toronto a few weeks ago, I'm still a bit upset I couldn't find a whole lot there that I loved. Oh well though, at least I had some really amazing tofu vegan sandwich, a onesie, and this photo.

Until tomorrow,
x.

4 comments:

  1. that's a really cool looking graffiti painting! i wonder how you're going to incorporate it in your outfit? btw, thanks so much for visiting my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog, dear :)
    have a nice day.

    http://m-fashionjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha even with the blurs i see a rockin pair of pants

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete